terça-feira, 6 de maio de 2008

Luana Hippler

My name is Luana Hippler, I have 17 years. This is my first post!
I'm going for a piece of the lyrics that i love!

Kisses

For You I Will (Confidence)- Teddy Geiger

Oh, I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have
And cannon ball into the water
I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have
For you I will
You always want what you can't have
But I've got to try
I'll muster every ounce of confidence I have
For you I will,
For you I will,
For you I will



3 comentários:

Débora Lisiane Carneiro disse...

Hi, Luh!
Your blog is very cute!
You can post some videos, too.
The music videos are from you tube.

What kind of music do you like?

kisses

Milene disse...

Hi, Lu!
Nece to meet you!
My favourite sports are swimming and voleyball.
Do you like music?

Kisses!!!
Milene!!

leo disse...

Hi Luh.
Nice to meet you.
Do you like play soccer.