sexta-feira, 20 de junho de 2008

Hi, I will post the answers the theme of home!



1 ° I want to be psychiatrist, I enjoy working with people!

2 ° In my house I live with my father, my mother and my sister, my grandparents live in their homes.
I studied and my sister, mother takes care of the house and my father works with truck. I can not say that we lack nothing and live as well!

1) not well understood which was the focus of the question, but I intend to follow psychiatry and I have in mind a family before being with the profession in progress.

2) I think every family has a different view of these details, need not necessarily only the working man and woman stay at home taking care of everything and giving love, it is possible to men and women work and give love to children and idósos, after all the children need a good education and for that there is a high cost for a quality education, with mother and father working becomes easier!

These are my responses from the topic of home!